Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Little Bit About Me

My name is Kendra Leigh Hill and I am nineteen years old. I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama, which is one of the reasons why I attend the University of South Alabama. I have lived in the same house all my life and I don't plan to move out until I graduate college. I have a brother who is five years older than me. I also have a niece who is four and a nephew who is three, they are adorable. I am an Elementary Education major and this is my second semester at South. My first year of college I spent at Faulkner State Community College, where I was on a softball scholarship. I decided to transfer early due to the excessive amount of classes I took during my first year. Some of my hobbies include softball, fishing, hunting, golf, basically anything outdoors, reading, and spending time with my friends and family. I also have a toy Yorkshire Terrier named Jersey. There is never a dull moment with him around. These are a few things about myself and I look forward to more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment